We offer discount car rental, car hire in all major cities of Antigua
Shop, Compare & Save on Car Rental in Antigua
The Antigua Car Rental Guideis a one stop car hire specialist for Antigua.
We display the rates from most leading Antigua car rental agencies and let you choose your car and book in real-time. Decide yourself who to book with after comparing the rates and fleet options of the local car rentals.
Rent a Car and Explore Antigua in Style
Antigua is one of the many islands that make up the West Indies. The area Antigua covers is no more than 108 sq. miles and it is said to be largest of the Leeward Islands on the Caribbean north east. Antigua is termed as the complete tropical paradise as it has 365 white sand beaches. The all year round sunny beaches in Antigua make it possible to wear light summer clothes at all times. The rainfall is substantial to keep the land green as the wind cools the heat all year round.
Getting to Antigua is easy as you can board a direct plane from London as well as other airlines scheduled flights to Antigua from most places in Europe, North America and Canada. Transport in Antigua include taxis, local buses, biking and car rental
Why you should rent a car while in Antigua
- There are numerous cheap car hire service providers around
- It is often advisable to rent a car while visiting Antigua as it gives room for independent travel to explore every part of the spectacular Antigua Island.
- It is cheaper if you were to compare the amount of money you would spend on taxis the entire time you are there with the amount of money you spend on car rental. You can even save more when you rent a car on weekly basis as you are offered discounts.
- With your car rental, you will be able to go for the fig tree drive. In order to enjoy the fig tree location, a rental car will be essential as you will enjoy the scenery at your own pace.
- When you rent a car, you will explore Antigua hustle free. As fun as it is to walk in st. Johns, the touts by the heritage quay terminal for cruises can be quite bothersome. With a rental car, you will not have to deal with such cases during your tour.
- When you rent a car, you are safer than using the bus, ferry or walking. Antigua is a crime prone state as it is in all other parts of the world, though the people here are very friendly.
It is advisable to rent a 4 by 4 car when in Antigua as there are locations with rough terrain. You will require producing a valid driving license from your home state in order to be issued with a local driving license. These local driving permits are issued at the car rentals at a fee and they last for three months. You are required to drive on the left side of the road with the speed limit at 40kph.
Water sports in Antigua
With the same number of beaches as the days there are in a year, it is impossible not to enjoy the water sports in Antigua. You can swim in the clear blue waters on the beaches; you can take part in scuba diving and snorkeling, windsurfing, as well as sunfish sailing. You can also charter one of the many boats available for a day’s trip. As it is, this state has so much to offer for the visitors and the only way you can be sure to visit the various spectacular areas is be car hire services.
The Antigua Car Rental Guide deals with all major car rental companies and negotiates with the local agencies in Antigua to offer the best car rental rates and service for all locations in Antigua. This way our clients know they will always receive the best rate and service for their rental car in Antigua. In 3 minutes you can compare our rates and book your car rental in Antigua while you will find out that we are usually a lot less expensive then booking with the agencies direct.
So make a quote and save up to 50% on car rental in Antigua
We offer the following Antigua car rental locations
- Antigua Bird Airport
- Antigua Hotel Delivery
- Antigua Allegro Grand Pineapple Resort
- Antigua Jolly Beach Resort